Amy speaks about her SAS interrogation

Conceptual artist Amy tells the housemates what really happened in the SAS task.

Big Brother Celebrity Hijack contestant Amy Jackson has told her fellow housemates what McNab and his team did to try and get her to talk.

Amy revealed that McNab kept "asking me why I wouldn't tell him the code and that I had to give him reasons."
"I told him that I didn't know who he was and I couldn't trust him."
He replied, "In that case you can take your goggles off and look at me'. He had really blue eyes that were just staring me out."

Amy told her housemates she was interrogated by three men as well as McNab. One of the men burst in and shouted
"You're just jumped-up, arrogant, egotistical, upper-class, evil and so on."

Brave Amy stayed strong and didn't reveal the secret code.

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: