Jay admits he would rather be straight

Fashion designer housemate Jay has revealed to his fellow housemates that he would choose to be straight if he had the choice.

Jay said "If I could be straight now then I would, because it would make my life a whole lot easier." He also admitted that he is "attracted to both sexes." He said he'd date the beautiful Jade.

Jay added "I look at people as people...I don't really see gender. I know that sounds crazy."

Sexuality seems to be a big subject of discussion in the house. Later, in a conversation with Anthony, the two housemates clashed when Anthony suggested that nurture not nature determined someones sexuality. Jay disagreed saying "How can you be brought up gay? How can you be influenced to be gay?"

Jay also revealed that he'd been told Nathan was gay before entering the house and that it took one second of meeting him to realise it was a big lie.

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: