Nathan and Latoya in wet t-shirt contest

Nathan and Latoya in water and ice battle

Nathan and Latoya are rumoured to be the next Big Brother couple after having a playful water fight last night.

Dancer Latoya and singer Nathan threw water and ice at each other in their battle. Nathan ended the water fight after pouring a saucepan full of melting ice on Latoya.

Playful Nathan shouted in victory, "I got you now! I win! Give me a hug!" Latoya was less than impressed, responding "No, I don't want to hug... I know who my friends are now."

After their battle ended the pair started tidying up the ice and water. Latoya wan't happy with the fact that Nathan had ended the battle and drew a line under it. She discussed it with Nathan but all he said was "You started, so I will finish." Scottish John jumped in to calm things down and tried to get a truce. Nathan made a suggestion, "I'm willing to give you an offer... get some ice and I'll let you get me."

Latoya rejected his offer and chose to visit the Diary Room instead.

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: